Biogas Membrane Covers / Storage
Double Membrane Gas Storage
The BAUR Double Membrane Gas Storage is special engineered for tank covers of anaerobic digestors. The Membrane Tank Cover has an outer protective cover to withstand all environmental effects of weather and solar damage. The inner gas storage membrane is flexible to adapt to the amount of biogas in production and allow for gas storage within the tank.
Characteristics of Double Membrane Tank Covers:
- Complete solution for biogas storage
- High quality German engineered
- Operational safety
- All steel parts in stainless steel
The Methane Storage Cover gives the operators a steady supply of fuel for the uses such as:
- Site heating equipment
- Dryer operations
- Gas purification units (Vehicle or gas fuels)
The Biogas Storage membrane is specially chosen to be resistant against chemical degradation which can arise in aggressive gases. The Gas Storage Bladder can be implemented for agricultural biogas production, waste water digestors or industrial water treatment plants. The Tank Cover details are customized to the client’s wishes, product chemical composition and technical specifications. The Membrane Covers are available in different shapes, diameter, and materials of construction to cover all requirements necessary for a Biogas Storage Bladders.
Double Membrane Tank Cover Scope:
- Inner Gas Membrane support struts
- Gas Membrane
- Out protective cover
- Engineering and static calculations
- Mounting brackets
The design and scope of supply is designed for the client’s specific needs and industry standards.
- Various shapes (round, cornered, oval)
- Diameter available up to 40 yards
- Material strength up to 9000 N/cm2
- Mounting systems – stainless steel U or flat section
- Installation on steel, concrete slabs or foundations.
- Complete Manufacturer installation
The onsite installation handling of a Membrane Cover can be problematic for inexperienced contractors. Our expert team has many years of experience to give the foresight to eventual difficulties. The benefit is a timely and efficient installation of the components on site.
Equa as a single source contact for the complete project.
The complete client support covers all aspects from the documentation, supply, and completion. The expert installer is well qualified to support as supervisors or alternatively the complete installation team can complete entire unit on the tanks or lagoons. The client is ensured top quality installation.
- Double membrane gas storage solutions
- Single membrane tension covers
- Extern foiled gas reservoirs
- Lagoon covers
- Service and accessories
- Gas-tight single-layer covers